- Channel topics
- Finding faithHow people become Christians
- Effective communicationApproaches for biblical communication
- Bridge the gapMeeting people on the common ground of their interests & needs
- Bridging opportunitiesExamples and opportunities for using the Bridge Strategy
- Using cultureTypes of culture; understanding & using culture in evangelism
- Websites that workIssues for site planning, usability and promotion
- Problems in evangelismThings that stop us being effective
- Mission opportunitiesDigital evangelism & cross-cultural mission, mission & literature resources
- Writing wellHow to write effectively for the web or print media
A Communication Channel page
... our resource covering a wide range of evangelism issues
View entire listing here or use left-hand subject menu.
Free: articles are freely available to republish or adapt for print media, and can be syndicated into websites using a simple insert code.
Recommended blogs on web evangelism and communication strategy
Plus email newsletters tooThere are many Christian blogs that provide insight into effective communication, evangelism and wider ministry issues. We have listed many of them in the ‘blogroll’ in the right-hand column of our own blog, Digital Evangelism Issues. Take time to explore those that address issues that interest you.
To learn how to use blogs for outreach, go here.
Email newslettersThe web offers an incredible range of free email newsletters. We recommend a few here:
||Valuable news and ideas on everything related to evangelism.|
||Monthly news, ideas, and strategies for online evangelism.|
||A selection of newsletters on various topics, with some of the best Christian journalism and breadth of coverage that you will get anywhere.|
||UK’s leading Christian print monthly, also available to read online.|
||Applying tomorrow’s technology to today’s ministry. Monthly news by email, with full content online in PDF format.|
||Bi-weekly e-mail newsletter to keeps pastors up to date on church health and leadership issues, including research, and tips from the top church consultants.|
||Vital research studies relating to the church (in USA but valuable implications for rest of world).|
||Studies on Internet usage (in USA but valuable implications for rest of world).|
related pages within the Effective communication menu links
recommended books including free downloads
valuable online videos about web ministry