How you can help IE Day
The success of Internet Evangelism Day
is very dependent on the degree of exposure it
receives in the Christian community. We have no budget for promotion, so we value the help
of Christians around the world to make it known. You can help in many ways – and pray too.
Please would you consider any of these:
- Link to this site. You can use normal links, or our
diagonal banners, or become a
linking partner so that your name appears on our site.
- Use news releases in your newsletter or magazine, or print and
send one to your favorite Christian magazine, or a Christian news agency.
- Send one of our news releases to a denominational
or ministry leader known to you or use our
free articles in newsletters or magazines, or
insert them into your website using our special syndication code.
- Submit this site to local web directories in your country
(both Christian directories, and the Christian sections of secular lists).
- Add information about the day to online Christian events calendars.
- Add a short line about IE Day and the URL, to your email signature, maybe
- Blog about topics covered in this site:
- Please use social bookmarking systems such as Del.ic.ious to make all the main pages on this site more widely known. Links for the main bookmarking systems appear in the footer of every page.
- Ask the leadership of your church to consider holding an IE Day.
If you are presenting a proposal to a church leadership group or other decision-making body, for participation in IE Day,
you can download our PowerPoint or Flash slide presentation.
- Approach the leadership of Christian organizations and denominations known to you,
suggesting that they endorse and use IE Day. Point them to the site, and maybe send printouts
of one of our news releases as background information.
- Print out our poster or flyer.
- Pray for latest needs in the development of IE Day.
Thank you for help at any of these levels.